Integrated Connections is recruiting for an Integrative and Functional Medicine MD/DO who has a passion for root cause medicine and excitement for continuous learning and growth.
Our client is a highly successful medical practice that has an outstanding opportunity for a Physician who wishes to work with a collaborative staff and leading physician in the field.
- Longer patient visits => Low patient volume
- Cutting-edge medicine in a proactive and progressive environment
- Supportive care team to include health coaches
- Schedule that supports quality of life and has no call
- Collaborative learning environment with regular scheduled meetings and learning opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits with excellent compensation package
- Relocation assistance considered
Located in one of the most desirable communities in Orange County, California, this medical center was established over 6 years ago and has experienced consistent organic growth because of their effective approach in partnering with patients in understanding the root cause of illness and developing an effective treatment plan.
- 3+ years clinical experience post Residency
- Board Certified – preference for Family or Internal Medicine
- Education in Integrative and/or Functional Medicine
- Lyme experience or education a plus
- A collaborator who thrives in a supportive and energetic team
- Dedicated to improving patients’ lives through a patient-centered approach